We are happy to see an&angel bowls being used for celebrations as well as for daily use when serving meals or decorating your living space. All an&angel products are hand-made, therefore slight deviations in product’s dimensions, thickness, weight and colour tones, as well as small air bubbles on the surface are the evidence of production process and make every product unique.
As with any glass products, it is important to handle them with extra care in order to avoid damage.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware
- Avoid contact with temperatures higher than 60’C (140’F)
- Avoid dropping or knocking against a hard object
- DO NOT use glassware in microwave oven
- DO NOT machine wash
- DO NOT put in contact with abrasive materials
- Use damp cloth, preferably microfibre (non-abrasive) to pass it over the bowl’s surface
- Dry it using a dry microfibre cloth
- Use neutral dish detergent to remove grease, then rinse well with water and dry with a soft cloth, again preferably microfibre